- Margaret (Dennis) Rink and Ali Lou (Dennis) Paterson
- Focus on Faith: Rev. Brent McCumons, retired United Methodist pastor
- Celebrating Thome PACE Success Story during National Physical Therapy Month
- Focus on Faith – Rev. Jim Simmons, Retired CRC Chaplain and Resident
- Focus on Faith-Rev. Tom Macaulay, Assistant Pastor, Chelsea First United Methodist Church
- Retired Referee and CRC Resident Dick Wagner Still Loves the Game
- Focus on Faith: Rev. Timothy Dibble, Pastor at West Branch First United Methodist Church
- National PACE Month Celebrates “Delivering Independence” for Older Adults
- Focus on Faith: Rev. John R. Morris, Retired Clergy, Zion Lutheran Church, Chelsea, 1967-1987.
- Chelsea Retirement Community Residents are “Ending Hunger One Step at a Time”
- Focus on Faith: Spiritual Wellness
- Our Pets – How they bring out the best in us
- Novice Artist and CRC Resident Wins Prize at Chelsea Fair
- Turning Wood into Pens
- The Smiles That Bind Us……
- A ‘GRAND’ Blessing
- How Two CRC Residents are Helping Find a Cure to Alzheimer’s.
- UMRC Staff, Residents, Families and Friends Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- How United Methodist Retirement Communities is Making a Difference for its Staff Caregivers.
- Rivertown – Detroit 67 Project
- 5 Ways to Leave a Lasting Legacy through your Estate Plan
- August is Make-a-Will Month!
- Hot Weather Tips for Seniors