The United Methodist Retirement Communities (UMRC) Foundation mission is to promote the wellness, dignity, and independence of seniors by supporting the residents, staff, and communities UMRC serves.
- UMRC serves older adults across 12 Michigan counties, from 9 locations, caring for more seniors than ever before.
- UMRC leads the state in offering the most diverse array of services and housing choices for older adults at all income levels.
You might also be surprised to learn that:
- Every day, 10,000 Baby Boomers turn 65.
- In 2016, our Benevolent Care needs will rise by 15%, to $1.2 million.
- 70% of UMRC residents who receive Benevolent Care are 96 years or older.
You should be proud to know that:
- 100% of your gift to Benevolent Care – EVERY PENNY – goes directly to providing loving care of the highest quality for our seniors who have exhausted their resources.
Thank you for making a life-changing difference for older adults!